30 Things I Love About Summer

We have been really lucky this year with the weather we have been having this Summer.  Hot sunny days and warm evenings with beautiful sunsets.  It has been so lovely and has lasted a lot longer than the normal two days of Summer weather that we usually get in the UK.    Although I am sure that the normal UK weather of grey skies, rain and windy weather will be with us very soon and Summer will just be a distant memory.  Even though Autumn will always be my favourite season, these are the things I love about Summer.

30 Things I Love About Summer

14. Sitting out on a warm evening
  15. Eating fresh salads
  16. Drinking sangria
  17. Orange glowy sunsets
  18. Fresh air
  19. Exploring new places
  20. Ice cream (or DF alternative)
  21. Summer playlists
  22. Road trips
  23. Eating fresh strawberries
  24. Cold drinks on a hot day
  25. Smell of freshly cut grass
  26. Not having to wear a jacket when out
  27. Autumn is just around the corner
  28. Holidays
  29. Salty sea breezes
  30. Makes people happier

There are many things to enjoy about this season and these are the things I love about Summer, what things do you love?

30 Things I Love About Summer

If you are looking for other Summer posts:

15 Things You Can Do This Summer

White Wine Strawberry Sangria

30 Summer Blog Post Ideas

9 Comments

1. 27/07/2018 / 8:25 am

There are so many things to be thankful for in summer. 🙂 I love the amount of free time I have in this season and the beautiful weather which is just great for different kinds of trips! 🙂

• Denise
      Author
      29/07/2018 / 9:03 am

There is a lot to be thankful for this Summer, enjoy your trips 😊

2. 27/07/2018 / 11:46 am

yesss to BBQs! I mean I’m sat here moaning about the heatwave BUT I know I’ll miss all these things when we have a super cold winter!

• Denise
      Author
      29/07/2018 / 9:02 am

I’m hoping that the Winter isn’t too bad but hey it’s the UK and we’ve had some winter days that were warmer than our summer ones 😂

3. 27/07/2018 / 1:13 pm

I love summer too. Being an India, I love it the most for the delicious and abundant mangoes. As you mentioned I also love to consume lots of drinks and fresh salads during summer. And of course, being a frequent traveler, I agree summer is a great time for road trips.

4. Kristin
    27/07/2018 / 1:21 pm

Nice list. I love summer. Sleeping in and staying up late. Love it.

5. 27/07/2018 / 6:10 pm

Love this list! So many things to be grateful for. Road trips, wildflowers and fresh fruit are some of my favorites!

6. 28/07/2018 / 2:35 am

Oh my gosh, I love summer so much too. I’ve finally managed to get so much wear out of all my summer clothes this year as we’ve had the longest heatwave ever in London!

• Denise
      Author
      29/07/2018 / 9:00 am

I know, don’t think I’ve worn a jumper the whole of this Summer & I’ve hardly had a jacket on too. I hope that having such a nice Summer doesn’t mean we are going to have a rough winter this year!