I love reading tag posts as it means that you find out a bit more about the person behind the blog. When Hayley at Winging It With Boys tagged me in to do a 20 Things You Didn’t Know About Me post I jumped at the chance and although I started off on a roll I kind of struggled towards the end. Coming up with 20 things that I hadn’t shared previously was hard and to be honest I have no idea if any of these things you already know or not. If you do then just pretend that what you have read was a total surprise!
20 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- I stopped growing when I was put on solids as a baby and the Doctors thought I had coeliac disease. They then decided it wasn’t that.
- At just under 5 foot 2 I am a short arse.
- I have dyed my hair many times over the years, one hair dye disaster at 16 years old resulted in me having white roots, yellow midway down and orange ends. Classy! I had to take a day off to go to the hairdresser to get it sorted.
- I swear. A lot! I’m just not one of these people that can say “Gosh!”, “Crikey!” or “Goodness me!” You are more likely to hear me saying words that begin with F, B or S.
- I passed my driving test first time, 5 days after my 18th birthday.
- I wanted to be an air hostess when I was younger. I then wanted to be a vet. I also wanted to be a hairdresser, I am now a receptionist.
- I got engaged just before turning 25, we split up a year to the day of our wedding.
- My first car was a Ford Fiesta, in Paris Blue which was a silvery blue colour.
- I will be 42 this year and I have absolutely no idea how that has happened, I swear that I was 20 only 12 years ago.
- I hate getting my photo taken as I feel really uncomfortable in front of the camera.
- I love buying clothes but number 10 is also the reason why I don’t do any fashion posts.
- Chinese food is my favourite followed by Mexican. Honey Chilli Chicken is my favourite Chinese dish and fajitas is my Mexican favourite.
- I’m probably thought of being a crazy cat lady but it’s been rabbits that Ihave had as pets all my life
- Ive not been abroad since 2007, yes 10 years since I last went abroad. Ivf, buying a house, etc has meant that there hasn’t been much money for holidays abroad.
- I don’t have a middle name however when I was younger I decided to give myself the middle name of Angela which I no longer use.
- I will quite often go into a room or go upstairs and wonder what I came in for and have to retrace my steps until I remember what it was. I then panic that I am getting Alzheimer’s as both my Grandas had it as well as a few other family members.
- I still have my favourite teddy from when I was little, he’s called Jersey Ted because my Nanna brought him back from her holidays in ermmm Jersey. Original, eh?
- I am an only child, you maybe already know this but I’m struggling to come up with things now, 2 more to go!
- I moved down to London when I was 24 and didn’t know anyone down there at the time. I lived in Twickenham and then moved to Barnes. I stayed down there for 2 years before getting homesick and returned to Aberdeen.
- I was a vegetarian for quite a few years after watching the film Babe, my vegetarianism came to an abrupt end after an alcohol fuelled night made me consume chicken wings.
I did try to post pics in between what I’d typed but it kept buggering up the numbers and as my technical skills are virtually zero I gave up in the end 🙄
As this is a tag post I tag these lovely ladies below, why not check out their blogs and say “Hello!”