It might not seem like it with the freezing cold weather we have been having at the moment but it was officially Spring a couple of days ago; the clocks go forward an hour on Sunday and with that the evenings will be getting longer and hopefully the days will be getting warmer too. I am so looking forward to the new season and all the things that it brings; fashion, food, weekends away and more, that there are plenty of things to blog about during Spring.
Sometimes though you can have blogger’s block and just sit there blankly and have no idea what to write about (<<<< me quite a lot of the time) so here is a list for those times that you are looking for a bit of inspiration. My intention was to get 10-15 ideas and I thought that it might have been a struggle getting that amount but once I’d started I was on a roll and came up with 30 blog post ideas for Spring. Yes that’s right, thirty! Who knew that I had that many ideas floating around in my head. There are beauty, fashion, food and lifestyle related blog post topics so there is something for everyone here.
30 Spring Blog Post Ideas
- Spring Bucket List – what you want to tick off your bucket list this season
- Spring/Easter Craft/DIY – have a look on Pinterest and get your craft on
- Easter Cupcake Recipe – make cupcakes and decorate them with Mini Eggs or Bunny Sprinkles
- Spring Cleaning Tips – share your tips on Spring cleaning your home
- Photo Diary – travel somewhere or go for a walk, take lots of photos and show us the pictures
- Spring Clean Your Wardrobe – clear out your wardrobe of things you no longer wear
- Spring Fashion Wishlist – fill the gaps in your newly organised wardrobe with this season’s trends
- Do a Spring Tag – answer Spring related questions and tag other bloggers to do the same
- Spring Nail Art Tutorial – show us how to ‘nail’ the floral design or do pastel polka dots
- What You Eat In A Day – Spring gives us fresh seasonal veg, fruit and chocolate eggs, share what you eat during the Spring months.
- Spring Look Book – grab a friend (or tripod) and take photos of what you are wearing this season
- Favourite Scents – Spring means lighter fragrances so share your favourite perfumes that you will be wearing or what candles you will be burning
- Events in your town or city – let people know of any upcoming events happening where you live such as festivals, markets and shows
- Spring Skincare Routine – now Winter is over show us what products you use to get your skin Spring ready
- Taste Test – buy a few different Easter eggs or Hot Cross buns, eat them and rate them. Let us know which ones are a yay or a nay
- Fitness Routine – after eating what you did in the post above, tell us how you get fit during Spring; do you go out running, go to the gym or go hill walking
- 10 Things You Love About Spring – let us know what you love most about this season
- What You Will Be Reading – share which books are on your reading list this Spring
- Spring Make Up Look – show us what products you are using and how you apply them
- Photography Tips – more daylight + pretty flowers = lots of photo opportunities, tell us how we can get the most out of our cameras and get the perfect shot
- Spring Homeware Haul – show us what you have bought to brighten up your home this Spring
- Spring Decor Tour – let us see how you have decorated your home
- 5 Blogs To Follow – we all love to find new blogs so tell us which ones we should be giving a follow
- Cafe/Restaurant Review – most places change their menus for more seasonal produce so head to a place you have never been before and try out their new menu. Remember and take lots of photos of food for us to drool over
- Packing For A Weekend Away – are you lucky enough to go away on a Spring break? Show us what essentials you pack for a short trip away.
- Spring GRWM – show us how you get ready for a Spring day out/night out/wedding
- Easter/Spring Recipe – share your favourite seasonal recipe
- Lush Easter Haul – blogger’s favourite, Lush have plenty of Spring bath bombs and bubble bars, let us see what your favourite products are
- How To Do The Perfect Flatlay – some of us (ie me!) struggle with flat lays never mind the perfect one so show us how it’s done (and remember to tag me in it too so I can learn how to do them properly!)
- Best Cities To Go For A Spring Break – tell us which places would be perfect for a Spring break. You could include places further afield such as Paris, Amsterdam, Prague or keep it to cities in Great Britain like Edinburgh, London, Liverpool or Swansea.
Anyone with cats will know about the problems trying to take blog photos when they are around, cats + blog props = ‘cat’astrophe. They may well be snoozing peacefully in the room next door but it’s almost like they have an internal alarm that goes off when you are setting up for the perfect photo, especially when it comes to food! I’ve lost count the amount of times I have had taking photos with a paw or cat face suddenly appearing in the shot wanting to play, sniff or even eat the blog props or the food that I’ve just made, having to remove the said cat when the other one appears out of nowhere (the joy of having two feline friends) and repeating the process. Sometimes though you can get a really good picture if you are quick enough and I thought the one of Violet sniffing the flowers was really cute. Just a side note, if you are using flowers for your blog photos and your little kitty cat wants to have a sniff them please do not use lilies as they are extremely toxic to cats and can be fatal.
Hopefully this list has given you a few ideas for blog posts this season, if you can think of any more I’d love to hear them in the comments below.